[Matroska-devel] Anamorphic video plays as 3:2

Sat Aug 20 11:44:08 CEST 2011

Am 17.08.2011 10:35, schrieb Watcher:
> I have an anamorphic video that is playing in MPC-HC as 3:2. If I switch MPC-HC
> to use the internal matroska filter is plays at the correct 16:9 so I assume it
> must be Haali causing the problem.

Would it be possible to provide a small sample?

I use Haali's Media Splitter too. I'd like to test if that happens with
other players too.

Please use some hosting service for the sample like mediafire or similar.

bastik

20 Aug 2011, 11:44 (+0200)

..
Impurities make things work and sometimes unique.
Matroska - Your free and open container format.