[Matroska-devel] I have a feature request about matroska tags

crocket crockabiscuit at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 14:09:36 CEST 2011

I don't know where else to ask this, so forgive me for asking this mailing list.

I want to add a tag entry that describes the name of the anime that a
song belongs to.

For example,
irony sung by ClariS is the opening song of Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni
Kawaii Wake ga Nai ( 俺の妹がこんなに可愛いわけがない ).

Therefore, "irony" is a soundtrack of that anime.

What would be the proper tag entry for the name of that anime?

I couldn't find a proper one in both ID3v2 and matroska tag specification.

If there is no such thing, can you please consider making a new tag
entry for that kind of stuff?