[Matroska-devel] Compiling DvdMenuXtractor

Steve Lhomme slhomme at matroska.org
Thu Nov 11 17:07:52 CET 2010

Hi Tom,

You can find coremake here:
https://coremake.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/coremake/trunk it's also
included in the SVN in foundation_src/corec/tools
For Linux there is a basic Makefile. Just run "sudo make install" in
that folder and coremake will be installed.
Then in the DvdMenuXtractor folder just run "coremake gcc_linux_64"
and then "make"
It uses Qt so you need a working Qt dev environment as well. But
DvdMenuXtractor is old and has not been updated since coremake has
evolved so much. I'm not sure the build it still possible that way.

Steve