[Matroska-devel] Cooperation request from iSkysoft

lily lily at iskysoft.com
Mon Nov 8 08:42:02 CET 2010

Dear matroska developer,

This is Lily from iSkysoft Studio, a developer of multimedia software for Mac and Windows platform. I just read your article "DVD Converter" at http://www.matroska.org/technical/guides/dvd/index.html. You mentioned  "We are always more than happy if we get approached from makers or supporters of MKV-to-DVD conversion programs", so I'd like to introduce our DVD Creator to you, which supports MKV to DVD conversion.

Here is the product page: http://www.iskysoft.com/dvd-creator-mac.html
Step by step guide: http://www.iskysoft.com/user-guide/dvd-creator-mac.html

We would like to send you a free key code so that you can evaluate this software properly. Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Lily
iSkysoft Sales Team
http://www.iskysoft.com/