[Matroska-devel] Tag's for Audio books

Steve Pedersen stevewp67 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 24 10:04:32 CET 2010

I would like to submit a short list of tags for audio books for your consideration.

Author
Book Title
Series Title
Series Volume
Narrator
Audio Production House

I believe that matroska container will be a wonderful development for us audio-book fiends. No current
tagging scheme has any tags for audio books. Typical audio-book Cd's have 99 tracks and the number of total
Cd's per book is usually 5 to 10. being able to drop these hundreds of tracks in to a well thought out container like
 mastroska will be fantastic!! but we need at least some minimal tag support.
Thank you for your consideration.