[Matroska-devel] Haali Media Splitter - MP4 splitter

Julian Becker julian_becker at gmx.de
Wed Dec 8 06:12:40 CET 2010

Hi Team,

Yes, I realize.. I am asking for a request concerning the
MP4 Splitter rather than the Matroska splitter. First of
all however: Haali Media Splitter and Matroska are great
works! They work VERY well, and I really like using them
both for my personal video library and for videos
downloaded from the net!

For Haali the MP4 splitter is nearly perfect, however it
seems to not decode  multiple audio formats used in the
MOV/Quicktime format. Are there plans for example so that
it can correctly forward {34616D69-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}
(IMA ADPCM - can be decoded for example with ffdShow) which
Gabest's MP4 Splitter or Nero's can?

Thank you very much,

Julian