[Matroska-devel] Bug Report in MKV Merge v4.4.0 'Die Wiederkehr'

Pascal Mons pascal_mons at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 1 15:30:22 CET 2010

I tried to Mux an English subtitle in a 1080p MKV movie [Video + DTS Sound only present] and although I specified the Language as eng (English) in the combo box of the GUI interface, it showed up the subtitle as "Unknown" in the selection menu of MPC-HC.

Later I did assign fin (Finnish) as the Language in the combo box of the GUI and this time there was no bug : Finnish showed up in the selection menu of MPC-HC.

Problem is, there is no way to get English displayed ... When I mux in an English subtitle ...

I upgraded recently MKVtoolnix, so I only know that with the version from last year it was working fine.

Regards,
P. Mons