[Matroska-devel] Qs : about using Haali Video Renderer in DirectShow Program-Filter interfaces

vvrobinham vvrobinham at 163.com
Sat Apr 17 01:00:19 CEST 2010

Hello matroska developers!
    I want to use Haali video renderer in my customized player, which is using directshow architecture.
    espessially, which will support different capture card, for eg. HD-SDI capture.

   but, could you give me some info about program interface about filter: Haali Video renderer.
   I want to set it work in windowless mode and set it's size and position by program code.

   thanks and bgs.
vvrobinham.
2010-4-17