[Matroska-devel] HTML5

Steve Lhomme slhomme at matroska.org
Thu Apr 8 20:36:45 CEST 2010

I have installed it but never actually tried it... All I know is that it's
reported to work, with virtually any web server, even the worst ones (dixit
one of the plugin developpers). At least it proves that Matroska on the web
is very possible (a lot better than the AVI DivX used so far).

Also HTML5 is a little different in that it's not supposed to use a plugin,
but is builtin the browser.