[Matroska-devel] multiple audio tracks with different languages

Pavel Koshevoy pkoshevoy at sorensonmedia.com
Thu Apr 1 22:52:43 CEST 2010

I can't answer your specific questions, but it sounds to me that you may
need a streaming solution for matroska container.
I recently found out that DivX Web Player supports streaming MKV files,
you may want to give it a try.  It doesn't require a specialized
streaming server, plain HTTP/1.1 is all you need to host the matroska file.

You can get the streaming player here: http://labs.divx.com/node/14711

	Pavel.