[Matroska-devel] vc9 solution/projects, etc...

Pavel Koshevoy pkoshevoy at sorensonmedia.com
Thu Apr 1 18:43:54 CEST 2010

OK, I've attached my patches, generated with the following commands:

diff -Naur libebml-0.7.8 libebml > libebml-0.7.8.patch
diff -Naur libmatroska-0.8.1 libmatroska > libmatroska-0.8.1.patch

I've added test10, mostly to help me better understand the matroska file
layout.  I hope this is useful.

I've only tested this on Windows with Visual Studio 2008, and make no
warranties that it works on *nix.

	Pavel.