[Matroska-devel] Thumbnails under Windows 7 with Haali media splitter 1.9.42.1

Frédéric virla virla at free.fr
Tue Sep 22 11:30:01 CEST 2009

Hello

I am a french user of your mkv splitter for a long time now.

I've recently set up windows 7 on my system and I've installed the last cccp software, with haali included.

My question is about thumbnails generated under windows explorer. Although I've enabled extraction and put an offset of 120000ms, some thumbnails are not generated, or improper showed.

Will your next release fix this problem ? Or, maybe a solution already exists ?

Many thanks for your work, and for your reply

Fred.