[Matroska-devel] Consecutive order of timecodes in SimpleBlocks?

Liisachan seelie at faireal.net
Mon Nov 16 14:31:40 CET 2009

I don't really know but that sounds to me like
Decode Order vs Playback Order of b-frames.

The numbers 42 84 126... sound like typical
24000/1001-fps frame time stamps (as always rounded-up).
0:00:00.041 708 333
0:00:00.083 416 667
0:00:00.125 125 000

 > I mean.. if I want to extract the stream to play it back.. do I realy

*If* I'm guessing right you can play back your stream in that 'strange'
order; that's the order the decoder expects, and re-ordering
would probably just confuse your decoder.
Liisachan