[Matroska-devel] Streaming in matroska

ramakrishna nunna nunnaramakrishna at gmail.com
Tue May 19 14:57:06 CEST 2009

Hi,
I, Ramakrishna started implementation of Matroska Parser. I have some doubts
regarding streaming functionality in matroska.
Unlike OGG, in matroska developers didnot put any limits on the size of the
cluster. So, for implementation of streaming functionality
how we have to take inputs to the Parser? Was it cluster by cluster or
blockgroup by blockgroup?
If it is cluster by cluster, then in real time scenario is it possible to
have that much bigger buffers to hold cluster data?
Why the developers didnot kept cluster size limitation such page structure
in OGG, else it would have been much easier for
streaming functionality?
Here I don't want to comment about the design. But, I want to get some
inputs on my query.

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,