[Matroska-devel] Support for TrueHD audio

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Mon Mar 30 23:50:49 CEST 2009

Hey,

On Monday 30 March 2009, Aurelien Jacobs wrote:

> I've tried to do a straight conversion of this file to mkv using latest
> git tree of mkvtoolinx. It seems to work fine except for one thing.
> It seems it confuse sampling freq and channels count. Here is what
> mkvinfo show for the truehd track:
>
>   + Audio track
>    + Sampling frequency: 6.000000
>    + Channels: 48000

Dang... Thanks for noticing. I swapped parameters in a function call in
the MPEG PS handling code. Therefore it only happened with EVOs, and
yes, both for TrueHD and MLP. Has been fixed; you can pull.

I've also attached a patch for ffmpeg which adds the CodecIDs to the
Matroska demuxer; this seems to be all to get it working.

Regards,
Mosu