[Matroska-devel] Need your help : about mpeg2 encoder filter

wisent wisent at 126.com
Wed Mar 18 16:35:11 CET 2009

Hi,
I am a beginner of video encoding/decoding and Haali Media Splitter. Recently, I am engaged in a project which converts m2ts (AVCHD video format of SONY) file to mpeg2 video. This converter is developed with VS 2005 and DirectShow.
Haali Media Splitter can be used as the DirectShow filter to decode the m2ts format file, and I want to know how to encode the video and audio stream after decoding. Can anyone recommend me some mpeg2 encoder filters to do this task? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Wisent