[Matroska-devel] Query regarding the LOGO and TRADEMARK of Matroska

유성철 uckorea at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 2 12:21:23 CET 2009

Dear Sir.

My company make electronic products as DVD Player, Audio, Home Theaters..

We have plan to make our products using your Matroska technology.
In your website, I confirm that "Matroska" is freeware.

But, I could not find any policy regarding Logo and trademark of Matroska,

Is it possible we can use the Logo and trademark of Matroska with our products and manuals and etc?

Could you reply to me for my question ASAP?

Best Regards,
Charlie