[Matroska-devel] Request to add keyboard shoutcuts

Age Bosma agebosma at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 14:28:28 CET 2009

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you but the thing you are describing has
nothing to do with Matroska being a container format. This behaviour
should be implemented by the player. If you want behaviour like that,
if a player doesn't support it yet, you'd have to contact the author
of the player you are using and request the feature there. It's not up
to the container format to tell how a player should deal with the file
playing.

Age