[Matroska-devel] Request to add keyboard shoutcuts

_ zuzka102 at mail.ru
Mon Jan 26 00:56:59 CET 2009

Normal players capable of switching audio track through their GUI are probably doing fine when we using mouse. But when using remote the user is out of options but to buy a remote that can emulate mouse (to actually go to system tray and rightclick). Worse comes to worst the player may not even know a thing about multiple audio tracks. So I`m thinking wouldn't it be a great feature to be able to change the audiotrack by just pressing say Ctrl+Shif+A and Ctrl+Shif+S for subtitles and being able to map a button ob the remote to that. It will certainly help people using Vista Media Center a lot.