[Matroska-devel] Sub-titles are not properly in sync to audio/video.

Deo don.danarki at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 03:56:35 CET 2009

Is there any way to change the sync for sub-titles to audio/video
track with this program?

Though the majority have been fine, I've come across a few videos
where the sub-titles are lagging behind the when the words are spoken.

I understand that this may have been due to the a slight miss tracking
on the part of the person who programed the sub-title files.  I would
like to know if there is any means with in the Haali Media Splitter to
correct the timing issue?

Thanks,