[Matroska-devel] [Haali Matroska Splitter] wrong timestamps from mka files w/ nested chapters

Kurtnoise kurtnoise at free.fr
Sat Aug 15 17:28:31 CEST 2009

Hi,

It seems that the last haali matroska splitter doesn't compute correctly
all timestamps from mka files with some nested chapters.

I tried to mux with either mmg (2.9.8) or gdsmux but result is the same.

If I parse my files with mkvinfo, the timings are correct though. So, I
suspect an error from the splitter ? Haali, could you look at this
please coz I don't want to use the famous coktail [1]...;-)

I put my chapters file in attachment for testing.

Thanks.

++
Kurtnoise

[1] http://bit.ly/4jPdkb