[Matroska-devel] possible Playstation 3 matroska codec?

Chris Hochstatter balisongkris at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 13 07:05:15 CEST 2008

I do not know just how much it would take, but is it possible for you to create a codec for matroska which would allow the playstation 3 to play .mkv files. If posible, then it would be greatly appreaciated (of course I will at least try to make contact with sony so that the codec can be included in the next update. I would much rather not hack my playstation 3. I do not wish to risk something that expensive).

Thank you very much for reading this message, I wish you luck if you attempt it, and please wish me luck in maybe finding a way to include this codec in the an update when you finish it (if you plan on working on it. Its not like I can or would force you to do it).

Sincerely,

Christian Hochstatter