[Matroska-devel] Matroska Muxer Interface

Михаил Мацнев mike at haali.net
Tue Oct 14 14:26:46 CEST 2008

Russell wrote:
> I am trying to use Matroska DirectShow filter programmatically.  Is
> there a C++ header file, or some documentation where I would find such
> interface? I need it to setup the filter programmatically and set
> parameters like Output File Type to MP4.
>
> Can you help me please?
There is no dedicated interface for that. File type can be changed to mp4
by getting IPropertyBag from the splitter and setting "FileType" property to 1u.
The other global properties are:
Segment.Title	BSTR
Compact		UI4	1 - use matroska V2 blocks are header removal compression

The input pins also support IPropertyBag, and the following properties can be
changed:
Language	BSTR
Title		BSTR
Delay		I4
darX		UI4
darY		UI4
Default		BOOL
Enable		BOOL	false - ignore this track and don't write it to output