[Matroska-devel] MKV (matroska) support for the plugin ?

Christian Wiesner chris at wiesneronline.net
Tue Oct 14 10:02:07 CEST 2008

Hi,

i am in vacation in Spain and can answer your question only briefly but i
will copy this email to the official matroska developers list.

The tool with the best tagging support was called AVImux from Alexander Noe,
but i fear its been discontinued. In mkvmerge, the most used tool for MKV
creation, the tags need to be put into a XML file. There should be plenty of
documentation on http://mkvtoolnix.matroska.org , hopefully someone of the
dev team will respond to this email and give you more instructions.

Regards

Christian