[Matroska-devel] Subtitle Scaling based on width instead of height.

Axel Börjesson mriswith2002 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 13 18:55:24 CEST 2008

Steve Lhomme <slhomme <at> matroska.org> writes:
> Haali's filter doesn't handle the subtitle rendering. It's VobSub (and
> its MPC internal counterpart). So that's where changes should be made.
>
> Steve

Does MPC handle the subtitles even as changing the scale within the haali
menu scales them ? (from 100->80% for example?).

This is what I really couldn't make any sense of to be honest.
How exactly does haali scale the subs if they've already been rendered ?.
And since haali is able to scale them, wouldn't the logic say that fullscreen
subs would also be scaled the same way?

This is what made me think it was with haali my problem lay with at least.
I'll try to find another way to fix it if it's mpc that does the fullscreen
scaling though :(.

(And thanks alot for responding ;D)