[Matroska-devel] Subtitle Scaling based on width instead of height.

Axel Börjesson mriswith2002 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 13 00:12:43 CEST 2008

Since I'm just someone who uses haali to watch stuff and is not especially good
at coding/encoding I don't really know how hard this would be to do.

But an option to scale subtitles based on window width instead of height would
be something I would greatly appriciate. (while still keeping them at the bottom
of the screen in the dark area in full screen)
Since atm in full screen (1600x1200) all videos that don't have a aspect ratio
of 4:3 (as my screen) makes the subtitles scale either more or less then what
was originally intended. (with the subs keeping their aspect ratio)

Also I'm using mplayerc for all playback (with haali handling all internal subs)
and it works great except for this annoying little problem.
(if this is a problem only arising when using mplayer then I'm sorry about
posting this, but I really don't want to change from mplayerc :P)