[Matroska-devel] YUV->RGB with Haali Renderer adds a reddish tint

george at oss3d.com george at oss3d.com
Mon Nov 24 18:21:24 CET 2008

Hello,

Haali Renderer adds a slight reddish tint, when YUY2->RGB conversion is
used.

Here are two test frames that show the problem:
http://www.yohng.com/pvt/testframes.zip

In the one named ffdshow.jpg, I use ffdshow YUV->RGB conversion and let
Haali Renderer serve from RGB, in haali.jpg the conversion is done by
the renderer itself.

In both cases, BT.601 is used. The file is encoded with XVID, and I also
have the original RGB frame, which color-wise looks like ffdshow.jpg

Thanks,
George.

P.S. I am not subscribed to the list. If any reply - please also include
CC with my e-mail.