[Matroska-devel] Wanted feature : Playback of a video in a other file.

Benny Jacobs bennyjacobs at ossnet.nl
Sat Mar 29 00:25:23 CET 2008

Hello there!

I sure hope i am mailing the right person and my request gets heard.

I download all kind of movies on the internet. More specific: series.
And i kept wondering why i download the same opening and ending for
every new episode.

So instead of downloading it everytime, you download it only once.

If you start any episode from the serie and it comes to the opening,
it would look in the same directory for the pre-determined file witch
should be played at that part.
Maby adding a "skip" butten or hotkey possibility.

Or is it already to late for such a function?

Me.