[Matroska-devel] Reg. using libmatroska, starting point

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Wed Mar 19 22:09:03 CET 2008

Hi Joe,

libmatroska is C++ and probably not really suitable for a hardware
player integration ? There are playback only libraries available in
integer C and C, and in BSD license even, please drop me a note if you
are interested in those and i will make contact for you with the devs of
those.

Regards

Christian