[Matroska-devel] Re: MKV

Andrey Stepanov eraser_stp at mail.ru
Thu Mar 6 10:09:08 CET 2008

Dr. XJ <dr.xj.my <at> gmail.com> writes:

> hello,first of all thanks for MKV project :)and second:we all know that next
generation gaming consoles are next generation media players either.now XBOX360
Supports playing XVID, DivX and other MPEG4 formats as well as PS3.
> Why great format like MKV is not supported? I know a codec is the only thing
we need. a compatible one for XBOX360 or PS3.it will be a great news for MKV to
be supported By this consoles/players.-- Regards,By Dr.XJ - a Way To Free World

Unfortunately, this question to manufacturers of consoles/players.
If you are the user of the device which is capable to play this format, but does
not support it, you can send email to the manufacturer. Public support is very
important for the project.