[Matroska-devel] Chapters with IAMExtendedSeeking interface ?

Damien Bain-Thouverez damienbt at msn.com
Mon Jan 7 18:30:46 CET 2008

Hi,

I am the creator of Media Control, an application that integrates within Media Center and that lets control FFDShow live settings and splitter streams, including Haali Media Splitter : I can switch audio/subtitle streams thanks to the publication of IAMStreamSelect interface

However I am unable to retrieve the chapters list, although I saw a post on the web on the IAMExtendedSeeking interface supported by Haali splitter.

So is this interface no longer supported ? Is there another interface to be used ?
I have done my tests with the last Haali media splitter release : 29th december 2007

Thanks,

Damien BT
http://damienbt.free.fr