[Matroska-devel] Exe file properties

Jason Jones jason.jones1 at ymail.com
Tue Dec 30 23:13:28 CET 2008

Hi,

Firstly, thank you for Matroska Splitter. I only recently
discovered it but it has been very useful.

I would like to request that you add the relevant
information to the Product Name, Product Company and Product version tags on
the main .exe file if this is possible.

The reason I ask is that I use a piece of software called
SUMo which checks for product updates. SUMo and a number of other update
checking programs require that executables have these tags completed to allow
them to check their databases for the latest version.

Thank you for considering my request.

      Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox. Take a look http://au.docs.yahoo.com/mail/smarterinbox