[Matroska-devel] Request for information to improve the interaction between Windows VC1, H.264 decoders and Haali Media Splitters

Christian Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Tue Dec 30 23:14:20 CET 2008

Hi Harsha,

please note that the Haali splitter is the work of a single individual, Mike
'Haali' Matsnev from Russia. Some time ago he mentioned he doesn't see
himself a true member of the matroska team, but i may not be up-to-date and
this may have changed today.

Either way, pls. feel free to use this mailing list to reach him, as i know
he is reading here from time to time.

Regards

Christian
matroska co-founder