[Matroska-devel] Media splitter inside code

Jiri Kula jiri.kula at tul.cz
Tue Dec 2 18:24:17 CET 2008

Hello, could you please advice me? I'd like to use Haali Media Splitter
filter as a source in my graph. I do not know how to set input file
while invoking it's interface on pGraph->addFilter(); It does work with
graphbuilder where I choose the filter, insert it into the graph and
file open dialog appears. The question again is - how to make it work
manually in my code. Could you offer some example source code on this?
Any kind of help is appreciated.

Thanks, George.