[Matroska-devel] Haali Matroska Mux DirectShow

Shaun Shaun at bluebit.com.au
Tue Sep 11 07:04:18 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have written a DVB-T (Digital Video Broadcast-Terrestrial) scheduling
program to do unattended captures of DVB-T in TS, DVR-MS and MPG format.

I would like to add Matroska .mkv format to the available capture types and
have been playing around with the Haali Matroska Mux DirectShow filter:

http://haali.cs.msu.ru/mkv/

The problem I am having with the above mux filter is that when I try to
build the capture graph the filter accepts the connections from the MS
Demux filter pins of type Mpeg2 Video and Mpeg Audio and the graph will run
but no data is written at all the output file.

I know the filter can do Mpeg2 as I did a quick remux of a MPG2 file using
the little remuxing application that comes with the filter and it worked,
it is just that I can not get the filter working in the DVB-T BDA capture
graph.

Has anyone else gotten the Haali Matroska Mux DirectShow filter working
with a capture graph when capturing Mpeg2 Video and Mpeg Audio data from a
DVB-T?

--
Shaun Faulds
Blue Bit Solutions