[Matroska-devel] haali media splitter issues with 1080i Transport

Luke Stepniowski rrluke at tampabay.rr.com
Wed May 16 03:47:15 CEST 2007

I've since install the the latest version of Haali (1.7.152.18) which
resolved the issue described below (1.7.121.0) but the latest version
again introduced a serious audio sync issue which I experienced in older
versions of the Haali splitter. I'm back to using 1.7.152.18 since Haali
is the only spliter and source filter with accurate timelines when using
comskip data. I'm open to any suggestions.