[Matroska-devel] CoreMake & UTF-8

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Mon Jan 8 13:35:02 CET 2007

Hi,

I'm in the process of adding CoreMake support to mkvtoolnix. This will
make it easier to generate MSVC projects but only compile on OS X using
XCode, support for kdevelop, etc.

There are a lot of dependencies but I have most of them covered. There's
iconv that I'm not sure I should add on Windows. We used it in DrDivX
but later realised the code would be much smaller&easier if we used the
native Win32 conversions. So is it OK generate code to use the Windows
conversion functions instead of iconv on windows ?

Steve