[Matroska-devel] Re: Matroska

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at matroska.org
Mon Jan 1 10:51:49 CET 2007

Dear Igor,

unfortunately i have little time left to invest into matroska right now.
I forward this email to matroska-devel AT lists DOT matroska DOT org,
our official developer email list. I hope somebody there can help you,
especially Mike 'Haali' Matsnev who is also from Russia and a real
master of matroska. Please subscribe to this list and direct all
requests to there in future, rather than mailing individual members of
the team.

Christian
matroska project admin