[Matroska-devel] Specification or libmatroska bug?

David Duffy davidnduffy at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 22 19:38:02 CET 2007

In the specification it states that StereoMode for a video track is code [53][B8] but in libmatroska\src\KaxTrackVideo.cpp the Id is defined as 0x53B9.

So either the spec. needs to be updated to say 0x53B9 (instead of 8) or libmatroska needs to be fixed to be 0x53B8.
I would suggest the spec. change since I've already been creating content using mkvmerge which uses libmatroska and has been writing 0x53B9 but I can live with it either way.  (I think for now I'm going to put both into the parser just to "cover my bets" as the saying goes).

Thanks.