[Matroska-devel] Using Haali Matroska Muxer

Richard Mason richard at rikware.com
Sun Feb 11 22:10:06 CET 2007

Thanks, I believe all the streams should be delivering samples, but I'll
throw in some diagnostic filters to check this out. Essentially the same
setup is working with a stream buffer sink on the end, which indicates the
streams are all coming in correctly.

Another possibility is that the details of the AM_MEDIA_TYPE is not fully
correct. I'm muxing MPEG-2 streams and haven't necessarily filled out all
the details of the MPEG2VideoInfo structure because its hard to get all of
this info. Does that sound like a likely problem?

Thanks for the other answers and the very prompt reply :)

ciao, Richard