[Matroska-devel] Which codec list is "current"?

John Cannon spyder482 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 02:05:05 CEST 2006

I think stereoscopic elements would be a nice thing to have implemented (I
know they are in the spec).  Even if players must support it themselves, it
would be useful.  As I mentioned before, at work we have a stereoscopic
projection system and now also some stereo shutter glasses.  We produce
visualizations in stereo and it would be cool to capture these as stereo
MKVs.  I wish I had time to implement it myself but I don't.  I'm working on
dual degrees now.  I actually have a big test on protein structure tomorrow
morning.  Maybe in December when we have a break (or maybe Thanksgiving
break) I can do it.  I don't hang around Matroska enough anymore :(

Regards,
John Cannon