[Matroska-devel] Which codec list is "current"?

David Duffy davidnduffy at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 25 19:19:22 CEST 2006

Thank-you for your reply, I will use the list you recommend then.
I'm actually working on a hardware player so I can't make use of any VfW stuff.
I have to read the codec Id and map it to one of the codec's that I have support for on the hardware platform.
Some of them will definitely not be supportable as they simply haven't been ported to this platform but wherever possible I want to be as consistent as possible and support as much as I can.

As for delicate questions, if someone could be so kind as to comment on my previous question about how to select tracks when stereoscopic video is present that would be greatly appreciated (the hardware is designed to handle 3D so I would like to make sure I select the correct track(s)). :)

Thank-you