[Matroska-devel] MatroskaParser.c

David Duffy davidnduffy at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 13 01:05:15 CEST 2006

Thank-you for your reply and explanation.

I have a question about how to fast forward and rewind by only using keyframes, I want to know if I am understanding the code correctly.

Would the correct way to ffwd via key frames be to call mkv_SkipToKeyframe and then read a frame?
And for the inverse (to rewind) would it be to call mkv_Seek with MKVF_SEEK_TO_PREV_KEYFRAME set on the flags and then read a frame?

Thank-you