[Matroska-devel] Negative Delay

Michael Gutman armageddon_moon at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 7 15:44:51 CEST 2006

Hi, I don't know if you are responsible for the
ffdshow feature, but if you are, then I want to make a
suggestion.

I find the delay feature in the ffdshow audio section
very (extremely) useful, but there was this one time
the preexisting delay in the video was already too
great and I wanted to reverse it. Unfortunately, the
dalay feature doesn't allow negative figures, so I was
wondering if you could look into improving that. (e.g.
instead of 50, -50)