[Matroska-devel] mkvmerge append issues

Austin Coté Williams sporks5000 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 18:07:36 CEST 2006

My solution would be to use other software - AVISynth specifically (
http://www.avisynth.org/) - to modify the tracks as necessary and then merge
them together. It would take several steps, as each audio track and then the
video track would have to be done separately, and the subtitle tracks, if in
ned of modification, would have to be handled by something else entirely.

Yeah, there has to be a better way, though.

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.multimedia.matroska.devel

--
"I'm so cool, that even the bees think that I'm cool!"

-Austin Coté Williams