[Matroska-devel] Stereoscopic playback

David Duffy davidnduffy at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 7 19:26:57 CET 2006

I don't need to play backwards as such (at least not every frame), I just need the best/most efficient way to scan for keyframes in reverse order to provide a "fast rewind" to go along with fast forward.  I'm just trying to do fast forward and rewind like on a DVD player or VCR.  Fast forward works okay by just ignoring frames that are not key frames.
If it isn't doable then I'll have to figure something else out I guess.
Thank-you. :)
P.S. I'm not overly worried about being efficient in this scenario.