[Matroska-devel] question about the Matroska program

wangchungtnight at aol.com wangchungtnight at aol.com
Sat Nov 4 01:59:01 CET 2006

To: Chris, or whoever gets this e-mail;

I have downloaded a file that is a Matroska file (MKV, MKA) and i don't know which program to download from your website to watch it.  I have tried a few, but none of them seem to work for one reason or another.  I'll list all the specs on the file that i've got and i'd appraite a respone on which program would be the best for me.

Format: Matroska files (MKV, MKA)
Filesize: 1270231 KB
Video: AVC aka H.264
Video Size: 704 x 480
Frame Rate: 23.976
Language: und
Audio: AC-3
Format: 48000 Hz 6 Ch

then a bounch of title and language stuff that prolly isn't important.
please let me no what i need to work this file

-dave miller

ps this e-mail does not mean that i want to be put on any mailing list. thanks