[Matroska-devel] unable to play strange MKV version, x264 ???

Vincent Jansen spawn666 at xs4all.nl
Sun Jan 29 10:17:40 CET 2006

Hello,

I am not sure is this is the right way to contact ore ask a question.
If not, a very sorry.
I recently discovered the mkv files for my self, so I am very new at this.
My problem is that I have a mkv file that I can not seem to run.
The is audio but no video. I found in the nfo file that it needs a x264
codac version. I download and installed x264 codac pack but no result.
Could you tell me how to solve this problem.
Thank you very much for reading this mail,

Greetings

Vincent