[Matroska-devel] libmatroska documentation

Steve Lhomme steve.lhomme at free.fr
Wed Jan 25 06:48:45 CET 2006

Hi,

The VLC source code is quite big because it does a lot of things. I
don't know any "basic" application that uses libmatroska. But if you
have any questions, don't hesitate to ask on this mailing list or IRC.

As another choice, Mike's parser (Haali) could be a good entry point.
It's in C, but it will just fine in a C++ code.