[Matroska-devel] Haali Splitter problem with some quicktime HD movies

midiboy afmusic at gmx.net
Sun Jan 8 18:34:33 CET 2006

Hi !

I hope this is the right adress. Thanks for Haali Media Splitter, a great tool
for watching all those new Quicktime HD trailers ... However I came across a few
of those trailers that do not play correctly with your splitter. This one for
instance:

http://movies.apple.com/movies/sony_pictures/the_fog/the_fog_h720p.mov

Another trailer with this problem would be the "Memoirs of a geisha" trailer.

Somehow the video is playing in fast forward if I use the Haali Media Splitter.
Using the Nero Digital Parser instead works fine.

Other than that I tried various Audio/Video decoders, but they do not matter in
this problem. I am using ZoomPlayer 4.51, latest ffdshow for audio/video
decoding, VMR9, Geforce 5700, latest NVIDIA driver 81.94 I think ...

Is it possible to fix this? Thanks a lot for your help !
Bye,
midiboy